GSoC has been going on for a week, and the SBML and JSBML team and I have been getting to know one another through dozens of emails. Since this was my first time working with a highly established project such as Deviser and JSBML, there was a definite learning curve. Dr. Bergmann, Dr. Keating, Dr. Dräger and the rest of the team were incredibly patient with me.
So here's the summary what was done last week:
- Forked Deviser
- Added placeholder code for the generation of JSBML code.
- Created a UML diagramm of the Deviser's SBML code generation to see the interaction between the modules.
- Analysis of the modules to see what can be reused
- The generation of the filestructure compatible with the JSBML
- Creation of the BaseJavaFile