There were couple of problems, that had to be solved.
Debugging with Spyder was not as effective, nor comfortable for big project like this, so I set up PyCharm Community Edition, which has very robust debugging tools.
Creating UML diagrams for the SBML and JSBML extensions by hand was not effective and because of that I decided to find programs for the automatic generation of class diagrams and looked through programs such as Umbrello, ArgoUml, SmartUML and others, but in the end I installed ObjectAid for Eclipse, and Oovaide(https://github.com/animatedb/oovaide)
Here's the summary what was done during this weekend.
- Migrated from Spyder to PyCharm, Spyders' debugging tools are not as powerful as PyCharm.
- Eclipse was set up and all JSBML tests were passed.(Fig.1)
- ObjectAid for Eclipse was set up for the automatic creation of java class diagrams to aid analysis and comparison between SBML and JSBML extensions. (Fig.2)
- Oovaide was set up for the automatic creation of c++ class diagrams, but it's not as powerful as ObjectAid.
|Fig.2 ObjectAid created diagram for FBC extension|